Friday, December 14, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Debs for a meme.

The rules are: Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better:

Family: Blood Banks - Depositing and Withdrawing. Not too many graphic descriptions for the faint at heart!

Friend: Friends. Now how perfect was that title?

Yourself: Things Get Stuck in My Head. That's how this post came about.

Your Love: ...and so it began. This is the tale of how I met my husband who is my best friend. Our meeting was brought about by the girl (we will always be girls) who is my best friend. Y'all know you don't have just one best friend because then who the heck are you gonna talk to when you're mad at your best friend?

Anything: Why I Love Small Towns. Where else can you be held hostage and write about it the same day?

OK, I love this meme because a) it let me revisit some of my favorite posts and b) it reminded me that I write a lot of "oftentimes not" (please refer to header for meaning).

In the interest of the busy Christmas season, I am going to make this one a gift. If you want to do it, please do. Like I said, I really like it. If you are too busy and want to do it later, just stick it aside. If you just want to never do another post like this, just don't. And Merry Christmas!


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

2 comments:

Megnificent said...

I love your small town blog. I was amused because I bathe (while reading) and then shower to wash my hair. It's my normal everyday routine! :)

Debs said...

LOVE the story of the being held hostage. *LOL*

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords