Monday, December 17, 2007

PPL- Cinquain and Celebration

Mid-month Every Month at PENSIEVE
Want this button?
Please scroll down for Fun Monday! Thanks.
What is Pensieve's Poetic License? A monthly carnival designed to encourage EVERYONE to exercise their poetry gene. Everyone is born with one; sometimes you just need "permission" (or a kick in the behind) to use it.
December: Form: Cinquain Theme: Celebration
Post poem week of December 17th
Here are my two (yes, I am an overachiever) contributions for this month on theme.

Celebration
Joyously happy
Singing, smiling, giving
My heart is overwhelmed
Salvation

Celebration
Sacred solemn
Observe, perform, honor
We participate in ceremonies
Christmas
Here is one I wrote before I knew this month's theme. It is a gift for my sweetheart.

Passion
Strong emotion
Surging retreating recharging
My soul sings entwined
Marriage

14 comments:

Unknown said...

That's beautiful Sandy. I wish I could write that well.

Unknown said...

That's beautiful Sandy. I wish I could write that well.

Debs said...

Beautiful Job!!! :D

willowtree said...

Very nice indeed!

Unknown said...

Wow, you did awesome! And thanx for your help with mine. :)

Pamela said...

I am in awe of people who came up with more than one.

Anonymous said...

OOh! Very good job on these! Nicely done.

kitten said...

Lovely!
Ps. I have our winner post up!

Anonymous said...

Your the reason why I don't do Robin's poem challenges. I could never write as wonderful as you do. (or Pamela at The Dust Will Wait)

nikki

Shorty said...

thanks babe,love ya lotts.

Robinella said...

Those are fabu!!!

I might steal your last one. ;-) I'll give you all the credit, I promise.

paisley said...

all three are just lovely... i hope you shared the third with your sweetie.....

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Great! I LIKE the second one even better!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords