Friday, December 28, 2007

She was right!

I was re-reading some of my recent posts and was reminded of this story from when Julie was little, somewhere around three.


I used to talk a lot to my kids and not always appropriately. This was brought home one day when my mom was going on and on and on about something and Juls piped up with, "Bitch if you want, Grandma, but don't whine!"


Yeah, I took the mouthwashing and now I think I'll take the advice. So, sorry Wisconsin, but I'm think I'm through whining. Not through bitching, you understand, but hopefully through whining.

7 comments:

Princess Jewelee said...

Good Morning. Hope today is just peachy-keen.

Anonymous said...

My favorite refrigerator magnet:
"Would you like some cheese with your whine?"

Anonymous said...

I'm always telling Punkin to quit whining. I'd rather he scream and cry than whine.

And your layout? So the one I created mine from!

Anonymous said...

when my daugter whines I say, "I don't speak whineese" ha! I love it!

I have a new blog.. follow link below.. =)

Shorty said...

better to bitch , than to be one. love ya baby doll.

Unknown said...

Ok, am I the only who is lost? ". . . So, sorry Wisconsin, but I'm think I'm through whining. . ." Why Wisconsin? Did I miss something?

Unknown said...

Oh forgot to say I hate whining too. Bitching I can take, whining no way. It just gets on my last nerve.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords