Friday, October 26, 2007

Oh my gosh!


Oh my gosh, I have been so rude! 3 - count 'em - 3 days ago, AFF was nice enough to gift me with this lovely little guy!

I have been so wrapped up in myself that I forgot to say THANK YOU!

I also forgot to pass it on but better late than never! And it's not yet All Hallow's Eve so I think I'm still all right.

Without further ado, (I almost just typed without further adieu, what the heck?), I am passing this wonderful little guy on to:

Crystal at
Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper for making me snort coffee through my nose on more than one occasion - and for making my WalMart look normal.

and

Junebug at
God Put A Smile Upon My Face because the name of her blog always puts a smile on my face, too.

3 comments:

Junebug said...

Thank you very much. I will pass it on as soon as I figure out how to do so. Ha ha!

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

No worries atoll. Glad to do it for you. And, you certainly deserve it!

Crystal said...

thank you so much!! I will pass it on, too, ...

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords