Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fun Monday - Smiley Sounds


Ari at A Prawn of Fate continues her hosting duties for January's Fun Monday (need a February volunteer!) with this question:

What is the most beautiful sound in the whole world? Once you've told us that, give us the flip side, too: What is the sound you dislike the most?

I did not put my children on YouTube when they were cute and cooing so I had to borrow someone else's baby. This is my favorite sound in the world - a baby just discovering it's voice and dropping all those pear-shaped sounds into the day.



Enjoy! and hop on over to Ari's for the rest of the participants.

8 comments:

~sWaMpY~ said...

Yup ! That was on my list, too ! Music to my ears !

Sayre said...

My boy used to lie on the bed (floor, bassinette, carseat) and talk to himself. That was wonderful to hear. Didn't even need interaction - he just liked to hear himself talk. Takes after my dad that way...

Molly said...

That is a wonderful sound. I fondly remember one afternoon our first son was cooing to the wind.

Princess Jewelee said...

good post!

Jill said...

Mine didn't do a whole lot of cooing. Or babbling, either. She went from one word to another, and now she speaks in full sentences. Today I got a compliment. Nice brown hair cut mommy.

Kim said...

Absolutely! Dripping with sweetness like honey.

Faye said...

Not having much experience in the baby department all I can relate to is puppies--their squeaks, squeals, and grunts when the litter gets all reved up. Another blogger friend has four new whippet puppies born in Dec. She's been giving all of us puppy fix videos for the past month.

Living Life said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for sharing! I love to hear a baby coo and laugh!

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords