Friday, August 10, 2007

our newest blogger

I love digital cameras. I am not very skilled with them but I learned several years ago that if you hand a 4 year old a digital camera, he will be occupied until the battery runs out. We have lots and lots and lots and lots of pictures of the back of the seat in the car. It just doesn't matter. It costs no money to take a digital picture. You don't even have to download every single picture of the back of the seat in the car.

My grandson now asks for my camera often. He actually asks if he can take the camera and "just walk around." If you would like to see what the world looks like to a 7 year old, please check out his blog at www.capturedbycarlo.blogspot.com

I know that I am prejudiced but I swear the child has talent. All his. No retouching, no editing, no guidance.

I am in awe.

No comments:

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords