Friday, June 29, 2007

previous 4ths

Several years ago, 5 to be exact, my husband and I were in San Diego, CA for the 4th of July. We went, along with my daughter and her family, to one of their friends' house to watch the fireworks. Little man was 2 going on 3 at the time.


Julie and I sat him between us on the folding chair and explained fireworks to him. We told him they would be colorful and loud and that you just watched them and went "Ooh" and "Ah".


We sat.

We waited.

They started.


"ooh"

"ah"

"ooh"

"ah"

"ooh"

"ah"

"holy shit!"


His mom and I died laughing and now all you have to say is "ooh, ah" and the rest is a given.

No comments:

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords