Friday, June 1, 2007

3 Things

3 things


It is a list of three things in several categories:



3 things that scare me:

1: Moths

2: Dying slowly and with little grace

3: Being alone



3 people who make me laugh:


1: Julie

2: Lil man

3: Ron White



3 things I love:


1: God

2: a well-written book

3: dogs - any dogs - but especially the family dogs



3 things I severely dislike:



1: poorly-written books

2: people who abuse animals

3: ignorance


3 things I don't understand:


1: how Miss America thinks she will bring about world peace


2: calculus


3: why they make plaid shorts in my size



3 things on my desk:


1: a vintage 1964 10-key


2: a pencil holder


3: overstuffed file folders



3 things I'm doing right now:


1: talking to my daughter


2: making copies


3: watching the scales


3 things I want to do before I die:


1: write a book, even a bad book, just so I get one written


2: see my daughter happy


3: travel to Europe


3 things I can do well:


1: spread sunshine


2: am a good grandmother


3: procrastinate


3 things I can't do well:


1: keep my opinions to myself


2: whistle


3: budget


3 things I think you should listen to:


1: a baby's giggle


2: Warren Buffet's investment advice


3: all of the things that a small child wants to tell you because when they get older they won't want to tell you anything


3 things I think you should never listen to:


1: Gossip (I didn't say I didn't listen, I just said I shouldn't)


2: Negative comments about your spouse


3: Unnecessary profanity


3 things I'd like to learn


1: To play the piano


2: To speak Spanish


3: To like myself better


3 favorite foods:


1: Cheesecake


2: Bacon


3: My mom's rhubarb pie


3 shows I watched as a kid:


1: Beany and Cecil


2: Lawrence Welk (yes, I am that old)


3: Lassie


3 things I regret:


1: Confusing making it easier for some people with doing the best thing


2: Not using my college scholarship


3: Not forgiving sooner


3 people I tag:


Any three who are brave enough to attempt it. Please do - I would LOVE to read your answers

No comments:

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords