Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011

I have a LOT of pictures from my summer vacation. Julie and I went to Frederickburg, San Antonio, and Corpus Christi. We had planned on Assateague Island but Julie thought it more important to see her first grandchild. Go figure.

Anyway, I am going to post 4 or 5 pictures from each day. This was day one in Fredericksburg. We got there fairly late in the afternoon and just sort of explored around.
Tiles in the tub featuring local landmarks.


Main Street and one of my favorite stores.


Where we had dinner. The bourbon orange pecan pie was tremendous.


Inside one of my favorite stores. When they say "Variety Store", they're not kidding.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

bourbon orange pecan pie. hip-up.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords