Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011, Day Three, Part One

Juls and I woke up the next morning and decided, while it was still relatively cool, to take a cruise on the Riverwalk. These pictures have no great significance. They just make me happy.
I think it's the symmetry of this picture that Ilike.


One of the 37 pictures I have of Julie facebooking at different locations.


There IS a light at the end of the tunnel.


Who doesn't love a waterfall?


Traffic jam on the river!


On the way back to our motel - Juls and I on public transporation!! There was a trolley stop just outside our motel and an all day pass was $4.00 Sure beat trying to find parking downtown.
 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords