Thursday, June 5, 2014

Keep Your Fingers Crossed!

I have been bugging people and calling people and acosting strangers in stores and restaurants, asking about rentals.  Today, I MAY have succeeded in finding something.

I called a lady about a rental that was advertised that was not what I wanted.  It was furnished, it was upstairs, and it was more than I wanted to spend.  But - people who own rentals sometimes own more than one rental, right?

I am going tomorrow to look at a 2 bedroom duplex in the neighboring town.  It will be a 24 mile commute as opposed to a 153 mile commute and it will give me someplace to stay while I am looking for the place that I know is just waiting to be found.

Keep your fingers crossed and keep a good thought.  Ah, what the heck, pray for me, OK?

1 comment:

karisma said...

OK Sure. Hopefully it suits your needs and you love it! Good luck.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords