Sunday, July 18, 2010

One of the reasons I work

Five years ago, come September, my husband's bike broke. Due to work and finances and health and work and finances and vet bills and car bills and health and work and finances and just life in general, repairs to the bike were always put on the back burner.
Two weeks ago, my husband's bike went here. I wish they had a website so I could rave.
I love this sign.
Isn't she pretty all washed up? Doesn't hardly look 26 years old, does she?
I think he remembers how to back up.
Moose and I were discussing the fact that real riders wear long pants, even in the summer. I don't know what those other two are discussing, probably how fast them bikes'll go.
...and off he goes. Think I'll see him again this summer?

5 comments:

willowtree said...

Nice bike!!!!!!!!

Sandy said...

Thanks, WT.

bichonpawz said...

How fun!!! It IS a nice bike!! And I doubt you will see too much of him!

Pamela said...

it is beautiful.
There's something about the picture of your grandson looking at him that is so poignant.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords