Friday, May 4, 2007

Ah, there you are!

There are two types of people--those who come into a room and say, 'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.'
Frederick L Collins

I do not know who Mr. Collins is/was, but I will look him up. This popped up in my "quotes of the day" and struck a chord. I was thinking that I want to be an "Ah, there you are" person when it occurred to me that my dogs already ARE!

So, if dogs are the "Ah, there you are" people and cats obviously are the "Well, here I am" people then it follows that Mr. Collins was right (with apologies) -

There are two kinds of people -- those who are cats and those who are dogs.

Have a great day and know that you are loved.


PS: I looked up Mr. Collins and there is very little info readily available. I did learn that he had a story published in 'Harper's Weekly' in 1922.

No comments:

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords