Friday, January 23, 2009

What Breed of Dog Are You?

I saw this at MsCellania and, of course, I had to have a go.




You Are a Beagle



You are good natured. You enjoy spending time with people and animals.

You have a wild, independent streak. If you're left to your own devices, you get in trouble.



You love to eat and enjoy food of all kinds. If you don't get enough physical activity, you tend to have a weight problem.

You are very stubborn. You don't like authority, and you tend to do your own thing no matter what.



I really never saw myself as a beagle - a BEAGLE? (sorry, Belle) - but, after reading this, I must confess that I show beagle-like tendencies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a lab.

ChrisB said...

Glad to see you had a go -these things are very compulsive LOL.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords