Tuesday, July 17, 2007

treasures

Yesterday, my daughter and her son were in the car at a stop light. Next to them was the UPS truck. My grandson waved at the driver, who waved back. They continued conversing with each other with the windows closed and my daughter asked her son what he was doing. He said he was talking to the driver. She asked why and he said that he learned it from his grandma. She said, "learned what?" and he said, "to be nice."

And I melted.

He then proceeded to tell her that she just wasn't a "peoples person."

1 comment:

Swampwitch said...

"Not a peoples person..." I would have melted, too.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords