Thursday, July 26, 2007

Don't pay the ransom - I've escaped

Sorry for not blogging in such a long time for those of you who check. My apologies.

The "Down the Block Cafe" menu did not get updated this week - partly because I evidently have been in "one of those" moods and partly because they were not serving Taco Crunch.

This is just gonna be sort of a catch all today because my mind is incapable of any sort of coherent anything.

I did see, hear, and read some things that amused me.

This quote is from an article in Texas Monthly magazine - I laughed out loud when I read it and am thinking of taking it as my own personal mantra - "She went from normal to flat-out crazy without even taking the time to pause at peculiar."

My daughter and grandson and I were tooling around town the other day in neighborhoods that we usually don't see. There is no way to explain this without sounding like a bigot so ~ the sight of several small Hispanic children playing croquet (properly, I might add) just cracked me up.

Snow cones - how had I forgotten the absolute summer deliciousness of a snow cone? Thanks, little man, for sharing and for reminding me.

I have some HEAVY thoughts rolling around in my head but will save them for a later post. I hope that all of the ladies at Blogher have a spectacular time and that no pictures are posted that shouldn't be!

No comments:

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords