Friday, April 20, 2007

Here we go again!

I know that I have started a blog before but - I LOST IT! I am not sure how this happened but I think it could be inattention. My daughter says that it is a common problem with me. I would argue with her but I think she might be right. Just don't tell her I said so.

Anyway - to explain the title of this blog - it is just going to be the "meanderings" of "my" '"mind" - henceforth "Myanderings". Now when they ask me in court to address the jury in my own words, I actually have one.

Have a blessed rest of your week and know that you are loved - not necessarily by me - but you are loved.

No comments:

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords