Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nov 5/friends

Many, many years ago in a galaxy far, far away there existed people known as bloggers.  I was one - hence, the blog.  It was an interesting time to be alive.  Through synergy and synchronicity and sometimes just luck, you were able to find people that you connected with.


They might not live near you.  They might not be your age.  They might not have anything at all in common with you except one teeny, tiny thing.  They became your friends.  We wrote our stories and other people read them and commented on them - not just one or two word comments but entire sentences.  Sometimes even paragraphs or, if the thought was a private one, an email might be sent.


I have not blogged for a long time.  I have been seduced by the ease of Facebook.  Thankfully, so have most of my blogging buddies and we have managed to keep in touch through Facebook. 


I received private messages on Facebook today from not just one, but two of my blogging buddies just to check on me because I didn't sound like me.


I love you both.


Thank you.

1 comment:

Sayre said...

Hugs to you, my friend. I know things are difficult right now - but they won't always be that way. You just have to get through now to get to later. :)

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords