Saturday, September 11, 2010

Slip-sliding away

I considered titling this post "a public service announcement for custom embroiderers".

I recently ordered some shirts for work. This is one of them. The lovely lady who did this laid the shirts out flat and then centered the embroidery.

I did point out to her that heavy people have the same middle as everyone else. I do not like this shirt. It looks to me as though the embroidery is trying to slide into my armpits, sort of like the girls do when I lie down.

Next week when I get paid, I will get new shirts. I will not get them from the lovely lady who embroidered this.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm short and squatty
(overweight if you can't interpret squatty)

so I hate most all the clothes I try on

willowtree said...

It's funny that you mention "trying to slide into my armpits" as the first thought that came into my head when I saw your breasts and your name was "Swippwy Swopes"

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords