Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Queen of the Mountain

Bonnie has always been the smallest and, until Goose, the youngest dog. The other dogs tolerate her mainly because they do not really recognize her as a dog. Goose, though, likes to make Bonnie make the squeaky toy noise and then Duck and Holly want to make her make the same noise. We do not encourage this behavior. We actively discourage this behavior. Bonnie generally finds someplace low and small to take refuge when she gets tired of being the squeaky toy.

The other afternoon, I got out of bed and made my way to the ladies' room which also doubles as the mens' room in my house. I was sitting there (aren't you glad you know these things?) when a motion caught my eye. Imagine my surprise when I saw this!

Bonnie evidently has learned that she can hide high, also!

5 comments:

Sayre said...

Bonnie's got some pretty big brains in the that little head!

Pamela said...

Amo el tocador de señoras

Pamela said...

or maybe this makes sense:

Amo el cuarto de baño

willowtree said...

Cute dog.

bichonpawz said...

Hey! When did you get a little chi????? She is super cute!!

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords