Sunday, March 27, 2016

Molly, from rescue to snob

Molly is a snob.  When I am not at home, Molly, for the most part, parks herself in the middle of my queen size bed directly under both the ceiling fan and the heater vent.  Since I got Molly last July, I have been rotating between two bed covers.  Both of them are cotton or cotton/silk blend.  This is not by design.  I bought them because I liked them. 


Recently, I purchased a new comforter online because I liked both the pattern and the price.  It arrived, I washed it and put it on the bed.  Molly refuses to get on the bed as long as this comforter is on it.  The only reason that I can deduce is the fabric from which it is manufactured.


Princess Molly objects to polyester.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

smart dog.

Sayre said...

Hahahahaha!!! Miss Molly has come a long way. Now you know how to keep her off your bed.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords