Monday, January 4, 2016

Molly - the New Year

Molly has turned over a new leaf for the New Year.  She has also turned over almost everything in my room.  The other night, I heard a rustling in my room, raised my head, and saw her with her nose inside a magazine on the floor next to my bed.  I raised up, made eye contact with her and sternly said, "not yours."  I then flung my medicated self back to bed and went soundly to sleep.


I woke up to 5 destroyed magazines, several destroyed pieces of mail, shredded underwear, shredded pajamas, shredded workpants and a very tired puppy.


Know what wasn't touched?  The one magazine that I told her wasn't hers.


We will be fine.

3 comments:

ChrisB said...

I know I shouldn't laugh but this was so funny :)

Sayre said...

That IS funny! I suspect Molly will be a work in progress. Also, with all the bad weather you've been having, she may be having a bit of cabin fever with no exercise outlet to calm her down. Hoping with improved weather will come improved behavior.

Pamela said...

now if you can just teach her the opposite. ONLY THIS. :)

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords