Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Warm Feeling in My Chest

and no, it's not heartburn.

Moose's school library is having a book sale today and tomorrow. Today he came home from school with a bag of old National Geographics and the Wild Animal volume of A Child's First Library of Learning. He paid for these with his own money.

I love books. I love buying books. I love that this has been passed on to my grandchild.

The best part? The school is also selling old movies. They are 25 cents whereas the books are 10. He spent 25 of his own cents to buy a movie. The movie? The Nutcracker. Not something Moose is especially fond of but a ballet that a friend of his has performed in for years. He bought it for her.

Good job, Bubba.

4 comments:

Princess Jewelee said...

YAY Bubba

Sayre said...

That's wonderful! My son seems to have inherited that trait from me, too!

Pamela said...

how sweet is that?

Debs said...

That is wonderful.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords