Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

One of my very favorite people in the blogdom, Laurie, reminded me to be thankful.

I do not generally need help remembering this but it's been a bugger of a last couple of weeks. Still, my life? Abso-frickin'-lutely marvelous.

One of our (the universal our) other blogging buddies does not have it so easy. I am going to take the easy way and refer you to Laurie's post on Ari. I am going to take the easy way out and refer you to Ari's blog.

I am going to wish each and every one of you a heartfelt Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sayre said...

A lovely post, Sandy. I have donated in the past and plan to again when I can (we've been experiencing a bit of a rough spot ourselves). Perhaps I can help pass the word.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords