Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hair - So Very Visible

******Gattina will be hosting next week's Fun Monday. Please remember to stop by and check on Wednesday for the topic*******
For the Mr. Linky listing today's participants, please scroll down to the previous entry. Thanks.

There are no pictures to go with this post so you will have to use your imagination. Back in the day, I was not the person I am now. How do I know this?

My hairdresser, who did my hair every 4 weeks, cut and color and set, was married to a very dear friend of mine.

My hairdresser, who colored my hair beautifully for over a year, discovered how dear a friend her husband was to me.

My hair?

Metallic burgundy red. This was so NOT acceptable back then. Of course, neither was anything else I was doing.

Glad to be me now.

14 comments:

Swampy said...

Do what !

Well, my entire life has been posted for you my globberbud.

Princess Jewelee said...

And just think i used to do that color on purpose...lol

Gattina said...

Lol ! What hair can do !

Gattina said...

BTW maybe you should mention that I will host Fun Monday next week.

Pamela said...

I did that color for awhile. But I wasn't "doin" anything else, ha ha

grace said...

wow! wish I could do that

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lesson learned... I hope. Good to know things are different now and that your hairdresser has no reason to get her revenge!

wendishness said...

hahaha wish there was a photo to go with it!! wow what a colour!

Faye said...

Metallic burgandy? I can visualize this because sometimes I get a little purple to my "natural" raven locks. And my hairstylist has no reason to get revenge. Must talk with her about this! Actually I've been thinking about become a redhead but would rather not go burgandy!

Kim said...

Metallic burgandy red! Is that ever acceptable? LOL about the friendly situation. Just be glad she wasn't your dentist -- like on that King of Queesn episode.

Stephanie, Mama Dramatist said...

Dude, I would SO do that color... if I didn't work in a world-renowned medical center and have a job that demands that I look like a stinkin' corporate clone...

I'd even do pink or something like it...

Maybe a blue or purple streak?...

Some people have no sense of humor...

Heck, when you get to be my age and you happen to have wee ones you gotta do somethin': dye your hair, get a tatoo, somethin'... I prefer dying my hair.

Jan n Jer said...

Your a brave soul..I would be too afraid to go red..let alone burgundy metalic.

Karmyn R said...

oops!!!!!

Sayre said...

Sorry... I am sitting here laughing while I imagine your reaction to the mirror - and hers behind you. Lesson learned, I assume?

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords