Monday, February 7, 2011

Just Thinking

I was in the bathtub this morning listening to Shorty exhorting the black pup, "Eat your breakfast, Goose". I giggled because we used to spend our mornings telling Julie's child, "Eat your breakfast, Moose". Some days I am easily amused.

Anyway, this got me to thinking about the differences in our dogs. Duck and Holly are both food-driven. Rattle a bag or walk toward the pantry or even think too loudly about food and they are right there!

Goose could care less about food. She is affection-driven and just loves to be loved. I will be glad when she figures out that she is more lovable when she is not eating my work shoes or my Uggs.

This leaves Bonnie. I was trying to decide what drives Bonnie and all I can figure out is that she marches to the beat of her own little tiny chihuahua mariachi band.

5 comments:

Sayre said...

One of my dogs is on steroids - which is making him food-driven. Normally, he just wants to be loved. The other dog is an exercise freak. If she thinks there's a run or a bike ride in it for her, she's all there!

Pamela said...

im that case her name shud be bonita

bichonpawz said...

Ha! Mine are both VERY driven my food!!! Sometimes it is good to march to your own little band! :)

Karmyn R said...

haha! Goose, moose. I love it. I'd love to get my hands on those dogs of yours and give them big loves too.

Molly said...

Hi Sandy,

I stopped by to let you know the Final February Fun Monday assignment is posted. I hope that you will join us again.

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords