Sunday, April 29, 2007

Down the Block Cafe Menus - updated weekly

I love this restaurant! Their dinner entrees change daily and in order to make it easier for me and my friends to find them, I have taken it upon myself to copy the upcoming week's menus from the Sunday paper. So - here - for the week of 6/25/07 through 6/30/07

Monday

King Ranch Chicken

Taco Soup


Tuesday

Lasagna

Broccoli & Cheese Soup

Wednesday

Pot Roast

Ravioli Soup

Thursday

Fried Catfish
Potato, Ham, & Cheddar

Friday

Chicken or Shrimp Alfredo
Hamburger Stew

Saturday

Chicken or Beef Fajitas
Chefs' Surprise


Also now offering half portions, a veggie plate and always steaks. Wireless internet available. Open Monday thru Saturday 11 a.m to 9 p.m.

No comments:

 
Myanderings - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords